What time is it??


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » California » San Francisco
September 26th 2007
Published: September 27th 2007
Edit Blog Post

We've just arrived in San Francisco! The flight (about 11 hours) was pretty good but there's a limit as to how long I can sit sandwiched in the middle seat, and the interactive entertainment kept packing in so I had to pace the plane, while Steve slept, of course. It's about 19:45 hrs here although our body clock is telling us 'SLEEP!' as it's the middle of the night back in the UK. Steve's used to staying awake for several nights in a row though; he's gone off to the shop to get Hershey bars, and milk for the coffee - priorities! We're staying at the Travelodge on the Presidio, at the 'quieter' end of Lombard Street, the famous 'crooked street'. It's quite alright here, free wireless broadband, huge bed, TV, etc. Not sure whether to sleep now or go for a wander... mmm Hershey bar... Steve's planning to hire a Porsche 911 turbo or a Z4 for our tour along Highway 1 to LA... watch this space.



Advertisement



27th September 2007

you made it then?
Go for the porsche turbo, but watch those sharp bends! Hope you get over the jet lag and enjoy SF, definitely go to Haight Ashbury.

Tot: 0.081s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 52; dbt: 0.0516s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb