San Francisco


Advertisement
Published: June 17th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Its 10.07am here in beautiful San Francisco and after taking full advantage of the hostels breakfast situation (bagels and coffee plus ice water in PLASTIC RED CUPS) Lucy and I feel just about ready to start the day. Getting through customs was pretty traumatic, and included rapid fire questioning, body scans and a little intimidation thrown in for good measure.
"HOW CAN YOU AFFORD THIS" "DO YOU GO TO SCHOOL" "WHAT DID YOU HAVE FOR LUNCH" well maybe not that last one but you get the idea. Dinner consisted of peanut M&Ms and mint choc chip flavoured gum and I am pleased to report an abundance of Owen Wilson films were shown on the plane. Including 'Hall Pass'. Yep.
First Royal Wedding related question came before we had even touched down in the USA by a family who must have heard our accents and shyly asked "....Did you guys see the wedding?' Lucy is also insistent that Danny Glover was on the plane..anyone know if he walks with a limp?
Okay ice cream to eat, pictures to take, margaritas to drink.
lots of love as always x x x x x

Advertisement



Tot: 0.062s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 9; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0399s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb