Day 10 - Rest


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » California » San Diego
July 21st 2013
Published: July 21st 2013
Edit Blog Post

Diane is attending the final day and wrap up of Comic Con whilst Aidan and I laze poolside and try and rest up.

All in all, it's been great so far, many very polite and helpful people, plus the odd a***hole, like the neighbour who started a party in her room from 1:30am the other night until 3:30. The details of which can't be publicised on this family blog, but needless to say I removed her do not disturb sign on the way out later that morning, so hopefully housekeeping would have interrupted her sleep as much as Aidan leaping about outside her room singing - haha, take that witless swine.

Anyway a quiet Sunday as the good lord intended, however we may sneak over to The Cheesecake Factory for food when Diane returns. Yes, a factory of cheesecake, I know you're jealous - sadly none for you.

Other good news is of course England convincingly winning the 2nd test, needless to say I've seen very little of it due to all the lame (Blake sports), baseball and college football being televised over here. It is also apparent that nobody near me understands Oh Jimmy Jimmy, Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy, Anderson - peasants. Enough blog, let's stream Sky Sports for the highlights!!

Toolaroo.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.082s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0423s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb