SEAWORLD


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » California » San Diego
January 11th 2007
Published: January 17th 2007
Edit Blog Post

SWSWSW

AND NOW WE HAVE 5 KIDS
Seufer6: Destination: SeaWorld

After 6 wonderful nights on the beach in MX it was nice to head north back to the good ole USA. The border crossing was a new world record only taking us 20 minutes.
We arrived at Seaworld and headed to the sea lion show where Clyde and Seamore did entertain us. Then off to see the manatees that the girls love so much. Next was a special treat "DINE WITH SHAMU" it could also be called dining with sea gulls, the gulls ate more off of our plates than Lilly and Emma did combined. A little expensive and slightly overrated, but still some great memory jams. Tanner tried hard to kick some of the birds and claimed he got a piece of a couple of them.
Then off the see Shamu and the killer whale show. By this time a storm was moving in, windy and cold. The fleece blankets were 2 for $20 so we were in heaven. Tanner decided he wasn't cold, so he sat in the "SOAK ZONE". Shamu did his best, Tanner was SOAKED AND COLD!!!
The dolphin show is our favorite and did not disappoint us. After $125
SWSWSW

YAQUIS TACOS OUR LAST MEXICAN MEAL!
in fleece jackets we were now prepared and it was now cold to the bone.
We goofed some more then off to Carol's house, Anna's friend from her teaching days in Littleton. What a great night we had with Kimmy and Becca. Pizza party, wine, hot tubs and games. All was great, thanks Carol! Tomorrow we are headed to the "HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH" See ya soon!!!

Love, Ty




Additional photos below
Photos: 8, Displayed: 8


Advertisement

SWSW
SW

BURRRR!
SWSW
SW

WE LOVE MOMMY!
SWSW
SW

Manatees
SWSW
SW

Shamu
SWSW
SW

Our friends Kimmy and Becca
SWSW
SW

Our friend Kimmy and Becca's own orange tree. Yummy!


17th January 2007

Sea World
Jessica, the dolphin in the background kind of looks like you. Are you related? Just Kidding. Love Ya
17th January 2007

Having a Blast
Jessica, we have gone snow-shoeing in PE; we are making collages in ART; we are sending letters to 6th graders around the country; we are reading Roll of Thunder (actually listening to) as a group; we are having a test over dividing fractions in Math today; and we watched a movie in Technology and took a quiz online. FINALLY...we made "warm fuzzies" with our buddies. Thanks for all the great pics...keep 'em comin' PS-we like your hair.

Tot: 0.169s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 14; qc: 53; dbt: 0.1287s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb