North Korea successor visits China


Advertisement
Published: May 24th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Today North Korea’s successor apparent visit China the North Korea leader Kim Jong-Un started to visit China Friday as South Korean media’s reported the trip seen to be a conferring Beijing blessing. The trip will be his first trip from the time Jong-Un has been given the keys military as well as the political post just last September as to clarify the status the successor apparent toward hid aging father Kim Jong I. China’s is the on the breadline North sole the major ally and on its economics support. The support for the eventual successions are critical as North grapple by way of shortage of food and international isolations more than the nuclear and the missile programs. Successor Kim Jong –Un arrive in China’s early this morning by means of Tumen’s, Yonhap news agencies quote the source within the north eastern Chinese boundary of city as they saying. The KBS TV’s speak Kim the special train be as well expecting to stops at the city of Mudanjiang’s, Harbin and Changchun’s in reverse of route as his father take the ride when he visits the Northeast China’s last August 2010. I see lots of policemen in uniforms at the stations as well as I saw the train mark through North Korea flag that slowly pass by. After that I just heard that successor Kim Jong-Un already left the train.

The unnamed senior South Korea’s officially declare to Yonhap it can be either both the father and son can make the visit however this is more similar to any as the solo visits of the son. Obviously his father destinations are not Beijing’s. The YTN televisions articulates that the son can be accompany by means of uncle Jang Song-Thaek’s who exercise great political influences and anticipated to acts regents if the will turning at the age of 27. He can take authority as early as what being anticipated. Kim at this present is already 69 obviously speed up the succession planned subsequent to being suffered a stroke last August 2008 and just this 2010 his youngest son been appointed four star generals and giving the power to rule the communist party. Subsequent to this the chubby Swiss educated youths had accompany his father on a wide variety of inspections visit and appear to the public occasions. His visit to china is sponsored by states of the north Korea would like to assist to stabilized the North’s and cements the father to son successions system. As professor Yang Moo-Jin of Seoul University of north Korea study was said by the AFP.

This can be also useful to China within the strength is increasing the influences more than in North Korea’s most especially in the terms of their economics cooperation’s. The purpose of the trip is to solidify Jong-Un status as a successor as where the Seoul governments told to Yonhap’s. The new agencies speak there can be speculations to Jung-Un might meet the Vise President Xi Jinping, as said by China upcoming leader. Previously the trip of Kim Jong II in china had been wearing a veil in privacy with the state control the media both country and been reported only after the visits is done.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.064s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.041s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb