San Diego Golf Trip


Advertisement
Published: August 24th 2009
Edit Blog Post

I flew out to San Diego on the 24th and stayed the first night with Todd and Jordan in PB. The next morning I picked Dad up from the airport and drove to Rancho Santa Fe to play The Bridges Golf Course (home of Phil Mickelson). I remember being shocked to see the practice balls being Pro V1. We played with Greg and Greg Sr. Lil Greg and I ended up beating Dad and Mr. Nelson. It was a great course and a fun day. After we finished Dad and I headed to Rancho Bernardo Inn where we were staying for the next few days. We woke up the next morning and played golf with Dad and all is AA former co-workers. We played a course called Maderas. It also was freaking beautiful. Mattie met us out there and we had a ball! We ended up hanging out around the pool the rest of the day and Joslyn came in the evening to hang out. The next morning Dad and I woke up super early to play in the tournament with all his buddies. We both played amazing and almost won the whole thing.

Immediately after finishing I headed down to PB to get the festivities started with Da Boys. Me, Smitty, Greg, KP, Bone, Jordan and Kevin all started drinking at the beach then headed over to the Albanese's for a pre-party. Ribs, tons of beers and great company turned into a crazy dance party. About 9pm we left, went home and freshened up for Stingaree. It was a complete shit show that was a blast. As always the next morning was the best few hours of the trip. We all sat around, ate burritos, talked about the night before and laughed hysterically. AWESOME time and great buddies.

I stayed around for a few more days, hung with Jordan, Jos, Todd, Kev and the Albaneses. That Monday night we met everybody up at the Nelsons for a dinner at Gregorios. It was another good night followed by a lil bar crawl with Blair and I for lack of anything else to do on a Monday night!!! Great trip and always a fun time in SD!


Additional photos below
Photos: 14, Displayed: 14


Advertisement



Tot: 0.162s; Tpl: 0.019s; cc: 10; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0879s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb