Departure!


Advertisement
Published: January 6th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Packed Car!Packed Car!Packed Car!

In case you can't tell, Krystal's surfboard rests over the head of the passenger...comfort. This was after mailing 46 packages...
We originally planned on leaving earlier, but decided we couldn't leave San Diego with such an important game for the Chargers remaining! We ended up staying, and thankfully provided great luck to the Chargers, leading them to a victory that was unbelievable!

We both woke up way earlier than we had planned on the day of our departure, like a bunch of kids heading to Disneyland or something. We spent about half an hour packing up the car and enjoyed a delicious breakfast.

When Andy came to California back in August of 2003, he stopped and took a picture of his jeep on a certain cliff in Pacific Beach, so we decided it was appropriate to do the same on our departure. At the day and time we left it was, of course, beautiful and almost seventy in San Diego. After a few minutes at the cliff, and making local surfers think we were god awful tourists, we decided to get out of there and stop staring at the beautiful town we were leaving!


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement

SDSD
SD

Oh, you know...just another January day in San Diego.


Tot: 0.087s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 12; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0544s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb