Choosing a Professional Termite Pest Control Company


Advertisement
Published: August 24th 2017
Edit Blog Post

If you are selling a property, you must be aware of basic home inspections that are being performed before confirming the agreement. Buyers are highly concerned about termite inspection as these pests can damage the expensive property. It is the basic requirement of buyers to receive termite free property and ask the sellers to handle the pop-up issues.

Some buyers demand approval from a trustworthy company in order to confirm that the house is free of termites. Law concerning pest inspection varies from one state to another. In some states, the buyer is responsible for pest inspection charges; however, the seller is liable to pay a particular amount.

Things to Consider Before Pest Inspection

While arranging a termite inspection, one must pay attention on two important aspects. These are

· Select a well-reputed company for inspection

· Try to complete the inspection procedure in a short time span

The seller must finish the termite inspection within a week, just after the buyer has confirmed the deal. Completing the inspection early gives enough time to repair other damages.

An application or addendum concerning pest inspection is submitted by the purchaser while making a buying offer. The addendum has two basic sections. Section 1 includes “Active Infestation”, whereas the Section 2 is related to the previous infestation issues. In most of the cases, the house owner pays the charges for damaged items in Section 1. On the other hand, the buyers deal with the issues that are the result of prior incursions.

According to the rules and regulations of Federal Housing Administration, the seller must complete the necessary work, required for escrow so that the mortgagee can file loan documents. Termite Inspection Companies in Orange County are capable to complete the task efficiently within the required time period. It is recommended to organize a termite inspection before advertising your property for sale.

Either seller or estate agent selects the termite company. Instead of viewing the Yellow Pages, the better option is to choose a reliable company that is being suggested by customers. Sometimes, the seller is charged overprice for the inspection procedure, therefore select the unswerving company that can carry on the task speedily without causing any damage.

Benefits of Early Termite Inspection

Escrow based termite inspection can become an overwhelming job for property sellers. It is better to handle this mind-numbing and high-priced task before selling the house. Before listing termite inspection helps sellers in many ways. It gives an overview of inspection and repair charges. As a result, sellers can get enough time to search for the low-cost termite inspection company. Moreover, they have given an opportunity to negotiate with the buyers for certain repairs.

Opening an escrow before pest inspection demands to select a company and fix the issues in less than seven days. The inspectors check for subterranean termites, dry-wood and dry rot termites. Termites grow in the form of colonies (more than 25,000 in a colony and can live as deep as 25 feet in a house, so invest your money on the right pest control company that offers first-rate services to make your deal successful.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.179s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 13; qc: 52; dbt: 0.0705s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb