Wine Tasting tour of Napa Valley


Advertisement
Published: April 15th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Wine Tasting tour of Napa Valley

 North America » United States » California » Napa Valley By Korosh
April 15th 2007 Headed out from LA towards San Fransico and Napa Valley with car. we took rout 101 wich is a more scenic route towards north, and stoped at a sea side town of Carmel just south of San Fransico. It was beatiful, with crystal clear water, white sandy beaches, fantastic waves, and a gourgeus golf course right off the beach.

Following that, we headed towards Napa Valley. Americans truly know how to market themselves. This is the place for "wine and dine". for those of you who want to see this place, I recommend find a nice (luxury) bed & breakfast near washington street, get a limo for few hours just stop by as many wineries as you possibly can and get a taste of fine wine.

This trip also became some kind of family reunion as well. I met up with my uncle, and cousines that I had not met for more than a decade.


Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement

By beach at CarmelBy beach at Carmel
By beach at Carmel

Notice the golf course at the end...Nice
Beringer wine factoryBeringer wine factory
Beringer wine factory

The legend of "Leaning Oak". The 3 hundred year started to lean due to its roots creeping into one of the barrels and soaking up the vintage wine...:)..so they say anyway..


24th April 2007

Carma
I was in Carma myself for a few hours fall 2005, very nice city. Enjoy

Tot: 0.094s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 13; qc: 49; dbt: 0.051s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb