Los Angelessssssss!!!!


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » California » Los Angeles
December 2nd 2007
Published: September 11th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Los Angelesssssssssssssssssss cannot wait this has got to be one of my favourites....cannot wait gonna be awesome.......some quality shopping, beaches, sun & sights!!!!!!!!!!

Well flew from Fiji to LA on Sunday 2nd Dec, a 10 hour flight but because you cross the international date line, you actually arrive in LA before you left Fiji which is sweet!!!! so you travel back in time!!!!! my flight was delayed by 2 hours but i prob slept 9 out of 10 of the hours....get in!!!!! im a pro coach/plane sleeper now!!!!! arrived in LA which was pretty mad, as you came down on the plane you could see the city and how built up it is, loads and loads of rows of blocks of houses etc, i got a shuttle bus transfer from the airport to banana bungalows hostel in west hollywood. arrived at the hostel and there was free lasagne and wine and i chatted to 3 cool australian guys from sydney then got an early night.

-LA CITY TOUR!!!!!!
On monday i paid $50 to do a tour of the whole of LA, we went to Hollywood Boulevard where the stars are, sweet shops and the chinese and kodak theatre. Then from there we drove up to the Hollywood hills and took pics infront of the famous Hollywood sign, then from there we drove all the way over to Santa Monica and Venice Beach on the highway. We had lunch at venice beach, played basketball and saw muscle beach gym!!!!! Then from there we went to beverly Hills to see the celebs houses which were totally amazing and down Rodeo Drive where all the designer shops are!!!!!! Was a sweet tour saw loads of LA and loads fo mad cool american stuff i like california!!!!!! Then that night no other than James Brocklebank met me at Banana Bungalow hostel may as well have gone travellign with him and nadia!!!! we took a stroll down Melrose Avenue and looked in soem fo the lush shops!!!!! so many cool little boutiques adn different shops, we found a sweet old school trainer shop so many old trainers ive had...loved it!!!! then we spent a couple of hours on the internet and got our camera memory cards fucked up by the computers.....long stressful annoying story!!!!!!!

-UNIVERSAL STUDIOS!!!!!!
On Tuesday we went on a trip to Universal Studios, this was a wicked day out but didnt start too well as we found out our camera memory cards had been buggered up and feared loosing all our pics and i had to spend loads to buy a new memory card was annoying as this is the first time this has happened on my whole trip!!!! Universal Studios is pretty cool quite like Disney, i love rides and shows like this though, the jurassic park ride adn mummy ride were cool and the waterworld show was amazing!!!! cool day out i need to watch more films tho to know more what they up to.

-SHOPPING-MELROSE/THE GROVE!!!!!!
Third day in LA james & I spent most of the morning/early afternoon on the internet uploading pics etc and then we hit the shops!!!! Urban Outfitters highlight of Melrose, big cool funky shops like the ones they have in London and Abercombie & Fitch defo highlight of The Grove, the shop was amazingly cool and big and stylish and funky, they had a very fit model standing half naked in the door as you go in and the shop smelt so sexy of nice aftershave and all the lush clothes were piled up so neatly, me and james both splashed out on t-shirts, hoodies and i got awesome white thongs!!!! we deserved new clothes after 3 months of backpacking and as near end of trip can afford to carry them home now!!!!!! Then we got nachos and tacos from a mexican stand in The Farmers Market which was yummy before marching back to the hostel to collapse and watch none other than Pretty Woman at Bannana Bungalows god i love that film and especially even more now ive seen the real life hotel and been down Rodeo Drive!!!!!

Cushty time in LA liked it more than i thought i would and more than the bad rumours ive heard about it, California is cool and me and james were even gonna travel up to Vegas for the fight that was on at the weekend........


Additional photos below
Photos: 34, Displayed: 24


Advertisement



4th November 2007

OMG
OMG clar you are soooooooo lucky i so luv los angeles and new york. luv ya xxxxxxxx
15th December 2007

Hi clar
hi clar I hope I see you soonxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tot: 0.1s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 7; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0536s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb