Top 10 Things To Do In Los Angeles


Advertisement
Published: December 8th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Los Angeles is known for its entertainment business. It offers endless options for visitors and locals alike. You can visit a quiet museum or attend a ball game. There are always plenty of things that you can do in one day. LA is a mecca for beach bodies, shopping starlets, and heavy traffic. It has an area of over 34,000 square miles. That said, how can you maximize your vacation here and do all memorable things in one trip? Although you can’t explore all places that LA offers, you can explore must-have areas and affordable cities near Los Angelesthat you can’t miss when visiting LA.

1 OEU Skyspace

Want to slide into the sky? OEU Skyspace is the city’s tallest open-air observation deck. It offers 360-degree views of the city. It’s found 1,000 feet above the city at the US Bank Tower in LA. The highlight of this attraction is the Skyslide, which is an outdoor glass slide attached to the tower’s exterior.

2 Disneyland

It’s still the happiest place on Earth . Disneyland isn’t just for kids but also for adults. It offers exciting, romantic and nostalgic experience to anyone who visits the site.

3 Universal Studios

As the entertainment capital of the world, you must include Universal Studios Hollywood in your trip. It’s especially true if you’re a film enthusiast.

4 Walt Disney Concert Hall

It’s home to LA Philharmonic and Los Angeles Master Chorale. The venue has stunning architecture and unbelievable sound. It’s designed by Frank Gehry, a Pritzker Prize-winning architect.

5 Santa Monica Pier

LA is known for its beautiful beaches. If you visit the city during summer, make sure to go to Santa Monica Pier. This historical beach is a popular destination for its amusement park and Heal the Bay Aquarium. And of course, you must experience riding on a Ferris Wheel, which is powered by solar energy and it offers fantastic bird’s eye view of the beach.

6 Rodeo Drive

After going to the beach, it’s probably time for you to buy some clothes for your family back home. Rodeo Drive is a paradise for shoppers. The area is dominated by Versace, Gucci, and other exclusive brand names.

7 Smorgasbord

It’s ideal for foodies and shopaholic. Smorgasburg is part of the Arts District, allowing it to be part of the hotbed of retail vendors and delicious food.

8 Venice Beach

Although it failed to live up to the Italian inspiration, the place becomes Californian that embodies the wealthy and the alternative. The place is named after its namesake city in Italy. But you won’t find towering churches here. Instead, you’ll see mansions and funky boutiques and restaurants.

9 Hollywood Walk of Fame

It’s one of the most iconic sites in LA. Hollywood Walk of Fame is a must-see . The sidewalk is packed with tourists holding cameras and photographing the ground. The hustle and bustle of the place is part of LA’s allure.

10 The Getty Center

It houses some of the best works of art. Richard Meier designed the structure. You’ll find Renaissance paintings, Baroque sculptures and American photography in the 20th century.

And, of caurse, if LA is a place where you want to live, you can always rent an apartment and move in to Los Angeles.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.169s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0494s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb