First day in Hollywood


Advertisement
Published: May 20th 2011
Edit Blog Post

This content requires Flash
To view this content, JavaScript must be enabled, and you need the latest version of the Adobe Flash Player.
Download the free Flash Player now!
 Video Playlist:

1: Video title 38 secs
We finished up at the Sheraton. We paid $100 to get here to West Hollywood. Past East L.A. which is Gang land territory which was hardcore to see in the flesh.

Anyway seeing the Hollywood sign was cool but once we got to our hotel we started to see that Best Western takes a dump on Sheraton. First of all we get Wi-fi in our room...anyway I won't go on as I'll just be pissed off.

Anyway where we are is great, it's a long walk but a welcome walk to get rid of some of this fatty high cal food. We went into "In and Out" which is a burger chain that has like 3 things on the menu but dam it's pretty good. Very cheap and it's just like that: In and Out. $10 got us two big double burgers, fries (which are not frozen before cooking but are actually fresh potatoes and you can see them cutting the potato with a handy machine and then frying them...anyway small things!) and a MASSIVE coke which is refillable.

It's so bizaare here in Hollywood, you can see the uber-expensive homes of the rich and famous and next to you could be the biggest bum smoking next to you. Black, white, latino, asians, rich, poor all around you. It's really a spin out. Great,for retro fashions, custom wear, shoes..several tattoo shops and an AWESOME guitar store the Fender Strat I want is like $500 easily half of what it is in Australia made in Mexico btw. Hrmmm..wonderful.

Ok we have 400 channels on TV here on a HDTV...Sheraton sorry but F&*k you for ripping us off u ...ok ok better stop as mum will read this. Jihye is refusing to tip people haha she makes me laugh, she gave some attitude to some dude today driving in his car.

Im so tired I sleep anytime I have 5 mins. But it's just to wired up here...everywhere there is a shop, or some strange person and today as we went by the Directors Guild of America...nope too tired to keep typing. Time to watch this American show called: "Destroy, Build, Destroy" which is about explosions, ramming cars, destroying the cars and then rebuilding them to destroy them again and if you lose whatever you have gets exploded which is supposedly shameful but just sounds like a load of fun. AMERICA, F*** YEAH!



Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.068s; Tpl: 0.016s; cc: 10; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0353s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb