Firemen fun


Advertisement
Published: August 18th 2007
Edit Blog Post

poolpoolpool

This is us in our own personal swimming pool
So, today we are off to Venice beach with Jessica. She passingly dropped it into conversation at the house party; 'Do you like fireman?' Her ex is a fireman and so she thought the lovely English girls would like to go on a tour around the fire department. Oh yes we would! So, I shall be off for more beach fun in a moment, and hopefully some sliding own fireman’s poles.

Yesterday, after another very chilling day, I must not get used to that, we went to Susan’s for a staff party. She is the head of department (and the scariest person I have ever met) and so basically invited us to her works do. So we all huddled in a corner feeling a bit silly and trying not to make eye contact with the staff. The grad students were there, but were serving us, so that felt a bit weird. Although, we did make friends and swap numbers with a few of them.

So after much eating, drinking and huddling, we chatted to some members of the staff, thanked Susan and finally made a hasty retreat.

Then to finish off the evening, Lolly, Amy G and I
poolpoolpool

This is us in our own personal swimming pool
went in the Jacuzzi. It was all lit up and lovely. However, despite being 10 at night, I still couldn't get it fully, it was far too hot, so Lolly and I did lengths in the pools instead. Maybe I will get used to the heat soon, but I don't think so!


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement

jacuzzijacuzzi
jacuzzi

Our late night jacuzzi session
jacuzzijacuzzi
jacuzzi

More of our late night jacuzzi session


Tot: 0.072s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.049s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb