California Adventure!


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » California » Los Angeles » Orange
March 23rd 2007
Published: March 23rd 2007
Edit Blog Post

So today was our first and only day at California Adventure park! First thing we went for was the Hollywood Tower of Terror cause we knew there would be a huge line up for it! I really wasnt that nervous, mainly excited! When we got to the top of the tower for the lineup there was this little 5 year old kid going on it! His dad said he had no idea what he was getting into but instead of breaking him in gently he was gonna do the opposite haha. So the ride was basically insane... you never knew what you were doing except for the fact that your stomach never settled for the entire minute or so you were on the ride. FANTASTIC! New favorite ride down there!!! From there we went on Soarin over California, Grizzly River Run, California Screamin... all the great ones. After some lunch we hit up the rides a few more times before deciding to check out some of the shows. Something that was really cool was the 'Turtle Talk with Crush'! Honestly, it freaked me out... I dont know how they do it but he was talking to my mum and it was like he could see her. Weird. We also saw the Aladdin show which was great... as always, I was immensly jealous of the actors haha. Lastly we saw the Electrical Lights Parade which... *snore*... i dont like but my mum and brothers do so whatever haha. Tomorrow is LAST day in Disneyland!


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.067s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0425s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb