Hollywood blvd experience


Advertisement
Published: September 3rd 2008
Edit Blog Post

Wednesday 13th Aug
Having spotted a great looking gym the night before called Bally's, I was keen to try out my first LA gym. It was great and we spent 2 hours being entertained by machines with individual TV screens and the latest in gym technology. All of this fun was followed by power juice at the juice bar afterward, yet again I was in gym heaven!!
We headed to Hollywood first and walked down the Hollywood Boulevard, where we had lunch. After lunch and a detour to the internet cafe to book more accommodation and tickets to a studio filming session, we headed to Sunset Boulevard to have pre show drinks and check out some of the old clubs. The show we had booked to see being film was a stand up comedy show, 3 acts performed and all was set up to clap and laugh in the right places. Gra and I felt a little out of place as not only was everyone dressed up to the nines but it was also a showcasing black comedians in front of an all black crowd!! Having said this it was great fun and we were glad we experienced a show being filmed in Hollywood.



Additional photos below
Photos: 8, Displayed: 8


Advertisement



Tot: 0.08s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 52; dbt: 0.0531s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb