HollyWood here we come!


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » California » Los Angeles » Hollywood
February 1st 2007
Published: February 6th 2007
Edit Blog Post

So were in LA, Awsome!

We were told a few bad things about LA and its true from first appearances it does seem a bit scary! but in all I've loved Hollywood. Were staying at USA Hostels around the corner from Hollywood Boulevard and near Sunset. The first day we wondered up a long Hollywood B. Its so surreal, we were getting stopped on the streets by wannabee rappers asking us to listen to theres CD'S, Crazy! Eventually we got to the highlight of the walk, the chinese theatre. Famous for the premieres of Hollywood where all the stars walk the carpet.

Only two days before we missed the premiere of Smoking Aces! dame!

We also visited Universal Studios, awsome! We saw the sets of War of the Worlds, Jaws, Desperate Housewives, Bruce Almighty etc there were also fims being shot as we were passing through, Die Hard and some other film, its quite amazing to see where all the actors come to work everyday! crazy! The theme park was good too, the Mummy Returns rollercoaster is great!

Anyway were talk more soon. Love mexx

Oh we also went to walk a chat show been shot, we sat in the audience of the Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson! Sarah you know who he is! We watched the Foz and a few others.


Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement

The set of WaterworldThe set of Waterworld
The set of Waterworld

They re did parts of the film, it was great
The DelorianThe Delorian
The Delorian

Back to the Future, its the real car!


Tot: 0.134s; Tpl: 0.018s; cc: 14; qc: 67; dbt: 0.0785s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb