hasta la vista


Advertisement
Published: April 19th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Our last day in the states for a while.. we're at a library somewhere in southern california, we've been to 11 states, and tonight we're dropping off the car in Yuma... then we'll try to get down to mexico somehow, JIPPY! no pics this time, can't plug in any disc here, so we'll put in plenty later. anyway, we're still alive, almost froze to death the other night, but now we're both getting pink and nice in the 40C sun...

This is an TOP FIVE american road-loving-things list:
1. Signs. Plenty of signs. plenty of unneccisary signs, and never one when you really need one.
2. Cars. everybody has to have atleast 3 cars, and for the native americans, everybody HAS TO HAVE 10 cars.
3. VERY thin coffee... almost like hot water that someones kinda peed in... so you have to drink atleast 4 cups to get the regulat amount of coffein.
4. The biggest camping wagons (RV's) i have EVER EVER seen, it's like a small house, almost like the ones that you can buy here, and they put it on a truck and drive it to where you want to live...
5. Garbage. PLENTY of trash ( skrot!! masse masse skrot over alt, paa gardene, i veien ved husene.. masse.) even though they have littering controll, and that you can get a 1000 $ fine for littering, and that you can adopt a highway litter control area... still, it's alot of trash along the road.

OK!
see ya
hasta la vista baby. viva las vegas.

Advertisement



26th April 2006

Heisann!!!
Hei!!! Dere farter og koser dere fryktelig skjønner jeg. Morsomt å høre fra dere, opplever litt av hvert. Bare å nyte reisen og livet!! i gamle landet er det øsepøsende regn vær kald nordavind og ikke akkurat 40+....

Tot: 0.149s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 11; qc: 49; dbt: 0.1107s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb