City of Industry


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » California » Commerce
July 12th 2012
Published: July 12th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Just got back from City of Industry Speedway which runs every Wednesday night through summer 40 mins from Disneyland.

The track was about 140 meters in an equestrian centre with a roof and a screen for replays and advertising. The weather was fantastic today, about 33 degrees with a lovely breeze late this afternoon.

They gave the fellas practice before the meeting. It looked awful. They couldn't get around the track and the support team were getting worried.

They came out for their races and all won their heats quite well. The Americans are very enthusiastic about changing their setups to try and revolutionize their bikes. Shane dropped a heat and Phillip and Eli won their three heats passing Mark and Lionel in their duel. Shane and Nick (US) came together with Mark in the first lap of their heat with Shane lifting the rear of Marks wing. They kept going with mark still in front and then on the last corner Shane and Nick rode underneath claiming victory in a heat.

The final had all three Ausses and Dylan Beard. Mark and Lionel won the start with Phillip and Eli running second and Dylan beard finishing third. Shane and nick spun out in the final and ended up on the infield. Lionel and mark's faces we're priceless after the victory. Hopefully people will go to bed soon as we have another day at Disneyland tomorrow.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.103s; Tpl: 0.016s; cc: 10; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0626s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb