Top 10 Reasons To Visit USA


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » California » California City
December 20th 2013
Published: December 20th 2013
Edit Blog Post

The USA draws in more than a billion visitors each year, so it is not surprise there are a host of reasons to visit. From New York City to San Franciso, Americans boast sparkling attractions, mountain ranges, and vast wonders of the world.

For most people, the first stop is New York, home of Madison Square Garden, Times Square, and the Empire State Building. The city is bustling with people, and is packed with excitement. The landmarks seem endless, including Central Park and the Empire State Building, but the New York people are what makes it special.

Just up the coast is Washington DC, the capitol and the seat of power. The Capitol Building and the Washington Monument bookend the centre of the city, just a stone’s throw from the iconic White House. If you want to see the home of baseball, then no better than a trip up the east coast to Boston’s famed Fenway Park, where tradition and sporting prowess sit hand in hand.

2014 is going to be a great year for racing fans and November is the time to consider a trip to Austin, Texas, where the USA Grand Prix and the Nascar meeting are planned for the same day.

If you like things a bit slower, consider a trek through the Yosemite National Park in California. The park promises a diverse range of climates and species in close proximity, and can make for a life-changing experience. Up in the north, Niagara Falls is a north American landmark visible both in the US and over the border in Canada. You may have to cross over to take a boat trip into the heart of the falls itself.

Among the west coast, there are plenty of stops to make a great road trip. Mix with celebrities in Los Angeles, combining glamorous parties with Hollywood living. Then cruise down to San Francisco, stopping at the notorious San Andreas fault along the way. In San Francisco, you can relax and chill with the surfers and the skaters, enjoying the bohemian lifestyle in the sunshine. If you have any money left over, head to Vegas for the ultimate blow out on the strip, hitting the casinos, taking in a show, and if you are lucky, heading home a winner.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.079s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 10; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0436s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb