Three Party Dates


Advertisement
Published: May 16th 2005
Edit Blog Post

PARTY 1:

The Henry Estate Spring Wine Social



WHO: All excellent people welcomed. Specifically, bring people you would like to have at the party.
WHAT: This is a casual/fancy/novelty dress function with music, food and drink. There is a finite amount of music, food and dress provided, bring more if you dare.
WHERE: 1526 Henry St. Berkeley, CA 94709
WHEN: Friday, May 20th, 8pm->
WHY: A convivial celebration is always in order.
HOW: By inviting good people to a comfortable environment and providing them with scrumptious food and pleasurable drink, we theorize an atmosphere of merriment may spontaneously materialize.

PARTY 2:

Mutant Party!



A three-headed monster jam that you won't find anywhere else but North Berkeley. Sleepovers will awake to find the front yard filling up with Yard Sale goods in a desperate effort to fund an extension of Jason's trip by a day or two. In the backyard, we'll be firing up some cooking device or other for the first annual backyard cookout, garden party and Bachelor Auction!!!! (maybe!!!!)

WHO: Hungovers, early risers, those possessing daisy-like freshness and sun worshippers. New guests and old welcomed.
WHAT: Neighborhood/Friends Yard Sale, Cookout, Midyear Nice-Weather Salute and other diverting amusements.
WHERE: The Henry Estate, 1526 and 1528 Henry Street, Berkeley, CA 94709
WHEN: Saturday, May 21st, 9am-3pm. Backyard food comes out at 11:30am.
WHY: Because it's tough to get people to come out to Berkeley, so when they do, you gotta show them a helluva time.
HOW: We'll have plenty of Vitamin B, Bananas and Coffee for the groggy groaners. Bring cookables and some junk you'd like to get rid of at a profit (either the Yard Sale or the Bachelor Auction).


PARTY 3:

The Final Countdown



The fitting conclusion to round the clock festivities - a bumpin' and thumpin' multifunctional spaceparty in the uptrending microhood of Central Station in the Haight. Be the fairest of the fete with one of the choice bachelors from the afternoon's auction on your arm. This party is proudly endorsed by the liquor industry.


WHO: Your friends who are into this sort of thing.
WHAT: Lounging, dancing, drinking and conversing. Like an R and B video, but with a surprise ending!
WHERE: 121 Central St. San Francisco
WHEN: Saturday, May 21st. 9pm->
WHY: Because you can sleep in on Sunday.
HOW: By Any Means Necessary.



I welcome your attendance at any or all of the parties.



If you have any questions, send me a private message through TravelBlog

Advertisement



Tot: 0.086s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 10; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0376s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb