Auburn, near Sacramento


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » California » Auburn
July 8th 2012
Published: July 8th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Fast Fridays was great. The people were so enthusiastic and wanted to know lots of info about the bikes. I would think a few are going to build some of these style of frames.

Big night afterwards, rolling on top of really late nights and 4:30 starts, we are starting to get tired. The countryside up here is beautiful. Lots of pine trees and some grass. Not like LA.

On the way to San Francisco, Joe took us to one of his friends who is a stunt man and racer of flat trackers ( Gary Davis). He was the stunt man who worked with Evil Kinevil. This museum at hisplace was mad. Heaps of bikes ,even a Crump solo was there. This place was all the fellas dreams. He even had a trackI with a magnificent waterfall in the centre.

Went to Alcatraz last night. Very cold and awful place. It is only a 15 minute boat trip across. They reckon that was oneoff the torture points. Living so close and earring all thnoises of a vibrant city.

Going on a hop on bus today to see all the tourist sites as we only have a few hours. We r heading to Carmel thisafternoon! (Clint Eastwood) was mayor there and it is on the coast, supposed to b a lovely picturesque drive.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.078s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0435s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb