Update


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Arkansas » Fayetteville
March 24th 2008
Published: March 24th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Well, after a very long day Friday, all seven of us finally made it home. We were honestly concerned that we might not have made it back before Monday, but the Lord took care of us and got us home; we just had to be patient.

We received an e-mail from Brad (the pastor of CrossChurch) this morning that said that they had 83 people at their first service last night! And more than that, 14 people tithed to the church that were not on staff!! God is faithful and is strong when we are weak. San Diego is an absolutely beautiful, but completely lost city. Continue to pray that God uses CrossChurch to make an eternal impact on that city and that God displays His power and sovereignty to them in a way that they can only point it to God!

Although our trip is over, the work is just beginning for the staff at CrossChurch. Please continue to pray for endurance, patience, and strength for the team. There is so much work that is involved in every aspect of starting that church. Thank you so much for your prayers for safety. Although it may have taken us a little longer, we all made it home safely and before school started on Monday. Again, thank you for your prayers!

~Cori

Advertisement



Tot: 0.087s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0562s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb