Cancer Update #5


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Arizona » Prescott
February 3rd 2006
Published: February 4th 2006
Edit Blog Post

This Message is from my mothers husband Doug:

This has got to be a confirmation of the power prayer! We have taken a small, itty-bitty step back from the precipice. Today Ginny’s signs remained stable. Her BP, pulse, blood oxygen and urine output have remained stable and slightly improved. She is still totally sedated and is receiving about 20% of the last vaso-constrictor. This morning her blood test was about identical to yesterday’s so we had an additional transfusion of packed blood cells and also two of platelets. She did not run a temperature all day. We have two more days on Xygris (the anti-sepsis medication) that are very significant. Up to this point there is no sign of internal bleeding, one of the major down sides of this medication. These two days are going to be significant. It will be a minimum of 4 more days on the incubator for Ginny. They will start to bring her out of the sedation tomorrow. We are greeting this with mixed emotions as she is so scared when she is awake, cant talk and is practically breathing through a straw. We have not addressed the underlying problem of where the bacterial infection came from and probably wont until we get the other issues under control.



It is actually quite hard to tell you all of the good things that are happening as it can all turn south on us so very, very fast. We are truly living with a 15 - 30 minute horizon 24 hours a day. We thank all of you for your kind thoughts and your prayers. At last count Ginny is being prayed for by Episcophol Churches, Methodist Churches, Church of Christ Churches, Assembly of God churches, Jewish Synagogues and Catholic Churches that run from Anchorage Alaska, Washington, Virginia, Florida, Maryland, Texas, Arizona , Colorado and California. I cannot but believe that this has had a major impact. Please keep it up!!



The next 48 hours are going to be very significant.



Love to All

Doug


Advertisement



4th February 2006

SC Prayer
I will ask my mom, Jane, to have her church in Conway, South Carolina pray for Ginny tomorrow morning.
4th February 2006

24/7
I am praying and praying and not affiliated with any church. Every day I say a prayer of gratitude for all that I have been given and I am praying for Ginny. Gods will be done. Amen

Tot: 0.188s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 9; qc: 57; dbt: 0.0568s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb