Cancer Update #4


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Arizona » Prescott
February 3rd 2006
Published: February 3rd 2006
Edit Blog Post

Ginny is still hanging on!!! Her BP is stable and they were able to wean her off of another of the vasosupressors. She is holding her own on the Oxygen and is still heavily sedated. They are hoping to be able to feed her intravenously this afternoon. On the down side her blood tests this morning were almost identical to yesterday morning. We will be giving her another treatment of platelets as well as whole blood. We have at least 2 more full days of treatment with the miracle drug. She is not showing any signs of internal bleeding yet. her Kidneys are not moving a lot of fluid but are holding steady. Every minute that we make it is another minute that the drugs can work on the infection. She is in very grave condition and we are praying for her every minute of the day. We have gained ground in one area, held our own in 2 more. We are not after the whole cheese, just a bite at a time!!!

Advertisement



3rd February 2006

Keep hanging in there
Natalie and I let the Tahoma Audubon board know what was going on last night, so you have more allies praying for a healthy recovery for your mom. Keep hanging in there...
3rd February 2006

prayers are with you
Hi Bryan: I was just catching up on email from the week and was distressed to read your notes. I'm so glad you are able to be there with your mom. Kevin and I will hold you and your family in our hearts and prayers, that God will fill you all with grace in this difficult situation. Blessings! Corina and Kevin

Tot: 0.18s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 57; dbt: 0.0657s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb