The Apache Trail and Phoenix


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Arizona » Phoenix
August 10th 2006
Published: August 16th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Phoenix: a disappointment.... we found that Phoenix didn't have much to offer for visitors. A big airport and many modern building and resorts.... not quite we were expecting. We however went to a place called Organ Stop Pizza. It is a restaurant that is home to one of the biggest organs in the world. You listen to it as you eat your...pizza. Isn't that very sophisticated? It was actually a lot of fun!

the next morning we went on the Apache Trail. It used to be a trail the indians used, then a road was built near it following the trail closely. It is a single lane dirt road winding through the mountains where you can see awesome cacti and plants. It was one of the most beautiful scenic routes we took.


Additional photos below
Photos: 9, Displayed: 9


Advertisement



16th August 2006

It looks like you guys are having a fantastic time, what an incredible experience you are having! ...Just don't forget how beautiful Pittsburgh can be in late September :) (or at least how much your friends miss you!) be safe! xoxox
17th August 2006

Awesome!!!
I am so jealous! The pictures look like in all the movies you can see. It is very interesting to follow you trip. It is like an adventure.
17th August 2006

greetings
Hey guys, It is good to hear from you and good to see that you are back from military tim. I'm kind of travelling with you by checking those great pics. Until now i was not able to write because of my accident but i really enjoyed getting those pics from you. molly, by the way please can you send me sometime the pics from my visit. CU in good old europe. Have fun!!
20th August 2006

Long time no talk!
Hey there! I tried to email you, however all of the email addresses I had for you did not work! Email me at mollyhouser77@yahoo.com, so I can email you the pics from your trip to New Bern! Hope that you are feeling much better from your accident!

Tot: 0.25s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 17; qc: 88; dbt: 0.1021s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb