Happy Christmas/Feliz Navidad!!


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Arizona » Phoenix
December 24th 2006
Published: December 24th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Enjoying the Fireplace!Enjoying the Fireplace!Enjoying the Fireplace!

Improvising a Christmas mood through the help of a fireplace dvd!
To all our dear family and friends, a note to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

As we spend our first Christmas here in the States, we will be thinking of you all in England, Argentina, New Zealand, Australia or wherever you are in the world.

A toda la familia en Argentina les deseamos una muy Feliz Navidad y que en el 2007 se les cumplan todos sus deseos.

We had the opportunity to get this portrait done (for free!) so why not! We also bought a new tree, a little large for the room we have currently, but a tree is not just for (one) Christmas 😊 and hopefully next year we will be somewhere a little larger! We also bought a fireplace dvd to replicate that winter Chrismas feeling when you don't have a fireplace!

The final photo is just to cheer you all up that we had some rain this week - Friday it rained for a few hours, the first rain we've had in the 10 weeks we've been here! Cold too (about 50f/10c), and that is steam coming off the heated swimming pool!

Look forward to seeing you next year; I know we have some visitors already planned with Ed coming out in January, Wayne & Steph in early April and Andy mid April; room for more later in the year - come in the summer and enjoy the 115f temperatures with us!! We are hoping/planning to come back to the UK in September, for Aimee and Marks wedding, so will hopefully be able to catch you then!

Happy Holidays!

With love
Dave & Ginnie




Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement

Cloud and Rain in Phoenix!Cloud and Rain in Phoenix!
Cloud and Rain in Phoenix!

Steam rising off the swimming pool, the first rain we've had in 10 weeks!


27th December 2006

2007
have a very good 2007 as a new start in the USA !!!
28th December 2006

new years greetings

Tot: 0.093s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 13; qc: 62; dbt: 0.0544s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb