Meadview Arizona


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Arizona » Meadview
February 15th 2011
Published: February 15th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Only two hours from Las Vegas, Meadview, Arizona, is a a true find. The little town offers 5 restaurants, 3 bars, and a wonderful full service market that has gas, diesel, and propane. The town also offers two motels, and two RV parks.

Why visit Meadview, Arizona? The views are incredible. The little town sits on the Grapvine Mesa which is half way down the Grand Canyon. Meadview looks into the spectacular Grand Wash Cliffs wich is part of the West Rim of the Grand Canyon. About one hour away is the World Famous Skywalk. There is a hefty fee to partake in the views.....and probably worth every penny. In and around Meadview there are a number of free sites that would be noteworthy of pictures: Lake Mead Overlook, Meadview Airport, Lake Mead launch, the Old Settlement, and of course the Colorado River.

Meadview also offers a number of vacation rental homes at a reasonable price (for example www.findrentals.com/17460) in the event you wish to stay the night or a couple of days.

Meadview is a desert paradise with plenty of activities including fishing, boating, water skiing, hiking, ATVing, or simply relaxing.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.076s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 9; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0465s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb