"travelling alone and with others"


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Arizona » Flagstaff
November 30th 2005
Published: December 1st 2005
Edit Blog Post

The title is in inverted commas because it is a section in a book i read about travelling the world. This book advises that solo travelling is better and that when you travel with somebody it does not matter how close friends you are that you will argue.

I guess i didn't always take note of the latter part of this because, Elaine and i have had some arguments, still it seems as though we have been able to work through them and that we will be able to continue this trip together.

Its kinda hard for me to go into detail here about what they have been about, but i really believe that we won't have any further arguments and that the rest of the trip will go smoothly. Still, i didn't believe we would have any before we started the trip so i can't count on that.

Also, i have done a lot of personal reflection on this trip as well and it would be nice to take some relaxing time to just straighten all this out in my own head. Next week our destination is the south pacific island of Rarontonga, if i can't relax there, it probably means i am not capable of relaxing.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.168s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0521s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb