Cruising the Alaska Panhandle


Advertisement
Published: June 11th 2012
Edit Blog Post

It feels very much like any morning in a hotel. I get out of my bed, wash my face, and prepare to go to the breakfast buffet. As I close our room’s door, an Indonesian housecleaner walks by. “Good morning!” he greets. Stuffing the door card in my pocket, I greet him back. But as I walk in the corridor dressed in two layers of shirt and a jacket, I have a palpable sense of excitement. I’m n... Read Full Entry



Photos are below
Photos: 108, Displayed: 21


Advertisement




2nd July 2012

Stunning Photography
I've done the Alaskan Cruise via Sun Princess --- same places, but I'm still bowled over by these photos! I wish I took photos as well as you did. Lovely. Thanks for the fond memories!
2nd July 2012

Thanks!
Thanks for reading! I agree, Alaska's such a nice place, my creative juices just kept flowing. I've been browsing your blogs for a time now. I hope I can visit some of the places you've been to as well. So many! :)
15th July 2012

We cruised the Inside Passage in 2008 on Celebrity...
I see you sailed on the Rhapsody of the Seas. We will be taking that ship from Honolulu to Sydney via the South Seas sailing on 25 September 2012. Did you like the ship? Was the food good? Were the rooms nice? How was the entertainment? Were there laudromats to wash clothes? Etc. By the way, thanks for Following me. I hope you've had a chance to read some of my blogs.
16th July 2012

Hi!
We've been to three Royal Caribbean ships and so far I liked them all. Friendly staff, great food, good entertainment. As for the rooms, they were a bit cramped, but then again we paid for the cheapest ones. There's a laundry service but they charge extra for that (I forgot how much exactly though). Yes, I'm reading some of your entries right now. You're having a great trip across the US! Makes me miss ours two months ago.

Tot: 0.31s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 28; qc: 134; dbt: 0.1463s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.4mb