We're On A Roll, Now


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Alabama
August 23rd 2012
Published: August 23rd 2012
Edit Blog Post

Wet Bay RepairWet Bay RepairWet Bay Repair

Replacing the floor...Lulu as QC.
....and the work continues. Yippeee! Today our "wet bay" problem is being done. Lulu kept check of their work as you can see. Most of our small problems on the inside got fixed this morning by the fellow who did our satellite. He didn't have the tool to do the door latch so we shall have them do that when they do our end cap...next week. I think we shall try out the paddle wheel steamboat experience this weekend and then plan something else for the time when they do our endcap...so much to look forward to. I am breathless.

Our Allegro Club friends left this morning. We were happy they could leave but sorry to see them go. They had the sweetest little dog, Daphney. Safe travels, Pat & Millard. Yesterday, they had their slide out floor replaced. One of my photos shows their rig with the slide out OUT. We didn't need it done on ours but what will the future bring? We went to dinner with them last evening....where, you ask....Swamp John's, of course......nothing beats their catfish.

Back to the Pig's for lunch today..special was chicken livers. Obviously, Cory didn't get that but I did.
Our Floor RemnantsOur Floor RemnantsOur Floor Remnants

Rotten! Lulu disgusted
As you can see from one of the photos, it is HOT here...98'.We have run the air conditioner the entire time here. The Red Bay Museum will be open this afternoon so we may go there. It is all just so much to absorb and take in. Breathless, again.


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement

Removed Slide OutRemoved Slide Out
Removed Slide Out

Our friend's slide out OUT & on the ground
DaphneyDaphney
Daphney

Our friend's dog ...she's 13 & weighs 4 1/2 lbs.
98 Degrees & Climbing98 Degrees & Climbing
98 Degrees & Climbing

It's hot in Red Bay
Piggly Wiggly Cafe Piggly Wiggly Cafe
Piggly Wiggly Cafe

Dining out....


24th August 2012

trip
Hi Sandy and Corey.....hope this is the end of the bad experience and the beginning of the new....On the road again and so happy for it....

Tot: 0.727s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 11; qc: 48; dbt: 0.581s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb