McKinney RV in Red Bay


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Alabama
August 21st 2012
Published: August 22nd 2012
Edit Blog Post

McKinney RV McKinney RV McKinney RV

Parts & Service
....this is way too much fun!!! Today we went to McKinney RV Parts and Service. It is right across the road from the RV place where we are staying and waiting for our work to be done. It is a place "The Pickers" would love if they were into looking for RV parts. It has 2+ huge warehouses full of RV parts for every and any Tiffin RV you would want. It has all the furniture, appliances, wallpaper, fabric, nut and bolts and all the big metal stuff that makes up an RV. It is a jungle of parts and pieces and rather tricky to manuever around. We did get a new blind for our bathroom window for $10.00 -- probably would have been $50.00+ at Tiffin. We like to rummage through buildings but this was even more than what I could take. There were some restored old, classic automobiles inside the buildings - not sure how they fit into the scheme of things. Suggestion: I don't think you want to jump in your car and race down here to go to McKinney RV.

Following this exciting experience, we found the Farmers' Market in Red Bay. It consisted of 3 vendors. One man was putting some purple looking string bean through a machine to "shell" it -- another woman was hand shelling some big pea-bean looking vegetable -- nothing I was familiar with. They had piles of okra. We bought nothing....just not into the legumes of the South I guess. It was nice to visit with the folks, though. What an thrilling day...I am exhausted!

No new news regarding our work or stay on Runway Alley. We are hoping they will do our "wet bay" problem this week. They will do our roof rails when they do the back end cap (which has not arrived yet). Have no idea when they will address any of my small concerns -- maybe never. If we don't get them fixed, we can live with it. I had the bathroom window blind on the list and Cory figures he can replace that himself. Many people come and go here so we get to meet A LOT of folks from all over the country. It is like the United Nations of Tiffin RV owners.

HOORAY!!!!


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement

Inside McKinney'sInside McKinney's
Inside McKinney's

Anything you want...
Inside againInside again
Inside again

More and more stuff


Tot: 0.059s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0266s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb