Clinton, MS to Hoover, AL


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Alabama » Hoover
November 3rd 2017
Published: November 4th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0


blog 11-03-17 Clinton, MS to Hoover, AL

Our campground was adequate last night but lacked any amenities at all. We were basically in a parking lot with electric, water and sewer. There was no green grass, not even one tree so we made due with the awning out and mother nature provided a small breeze. The temp was about 83 when we got there and dropped to about 68 overnight. So our wish for warm weather was fulfilled, guess you can't have it all.

Today we were off by 9:15 and headed east on I 20 toward Alabama. There was very light wind so it really wasn't a factor and the traffic was light so the combination made for an easy drive.

There were lots of trees now and more and more rivers to cross. This area is full of moisture unlike the areas we have just left. Not a whole lot of farm fields but seems that tree harvesting is the major industry here. The flat land turned into rolling hills and that continued til we got here in Hoover.

Our campground is lovely. We have a site with a concrete pad and grass and even trees.Since we are staying 2 nights we set up the fence for the kids and they were thrilled to be untethered when outside. The temperature was 85 when we arrived and will dip to 65 tonight.

We are both very tired and will enjoy a day of rest tomorrow.


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



Tot: 0.131s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 10; qc: 35; dbt: 0.1028s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb