Please pardon my dust! New blog spot under construction!


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Alabama » Birmingham
October 8th 2007
Published: October 8th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Sean and AnitaSean and AnitaSean and Anita

See, 17 days on the road and we still like each other!
Hello All,
I'm still trying to figure out how to work my new blog site. This site enables me to attach more photos and I think it will be more user friendly. I had a previous post on this blog site, but am not sure it will show up. It's always a wait and see kind of thing for me😊.
I hope this email finds all of you dear friends, family and supporters doing well and laboring diligently in the Lord's kingdom. We've been 17 days on the road now, and we do still like one another :>, but it is getting a little old:/. Still, it is a means to an incredible end and we still are very excited about our upcoming move to Africa. Someone told us recently that a man who'd been a missionary for many years told him the true test of a missionary is the fund raising trail itself. He said, "If you can make it through that, the rest is a piece of cake!" I certainly hope he is right. Like every thing in life that is worth doing, this has been a little more difficult than I anticipated, but I truly would not trade
The Tuten FamilyThe Tuten FamilyThe Tuten Family

This is Ryan, Michelle, Noah and Chloe Tuten. They are a great family. We had a great time while staying with them in Lake City, FLorida. More pics to come!
this experience for anything! We are meeting incredible people who love the Lord and love to see God's kingdom grow and good works thrive. That is the most encouraging part of this whole process.
I truly hope this email finds all our dear friends and church family at Visalia doing very well. We miss and love you all very much and hope the search for a preacher proves to be a fruitful and pleasant experience. We miss you all and think of and pray for you all frequently. Your prayers and support have been a real blessing to us and we want you to know how thankful we are to you.
We are currently in the Birmingham, Alabama area staying with Chuck and Melanie Webster. They are a sweet family and dear friends and have graciously opened their home to us for a few days. From hear we will be heading out to the Lubbock lectures. We are anxious to see the Mullins and the Sabroes from California! It will be nice to be able to catch up on the happenings in Visalia and see how the babies have grown.
Please continue to keep us in your prayers as week seek support to do the Lord's work in Tanzania. We pray we will be able to have it all together by December and be on our way by the middle of January. God is good and He is powerful. With Him all things are possible.

Advertisement



9th October 2007

Anita!!!
Hey! It's sooooo good to hear from you! I'm glad that you have this blog thing set up so we can all hear about what's going on with all of you. Tell everyone hi and that everyone out here is thinking of you guys. And tell Race to get some sleep 'cause it seems like he's always on Facebook. TTYL!!! -Tiffini P.S. Naita says hi.
24th October 2007

:) Go Hochdorfs!

Tot: 0.05s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0268s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1017.5kb