MEXICO


Advertisement
Mexico's flag
North America » Mexico
September 26th 2013
Published: September 27th 2013
Edit Blog Post

http://www.sunofmexico.com/religions_mexico.php

What is the dominant religion in Mexico, and how does this faith differ from other world religions? What beliefs or ideas make this religion unique?
The article talks about the different religions and beliefs in mexico. It talks about how they have different celebrations in Mexico because of the religion that the person is. the different religions that they celebrate would be the familiar death, which is the day of the dead. they would also celebrate the virgin Mary's birthday. it also says that 85%!a(MISSING)re catholic in mexico.
the dominant religion in mexico would be catholic. this faith is not that much different from other parts of the world. There is other Catholics like in mexico just they don't leave in Mexico, they live other place in the world. This religion is different because they celebrate more themes in there religion. this makes the religion is unique because lots of other religions are not as free as a catholic. What i like about this religion is they don't jug you from what you come from.


Advertisement



Tot: 0.066s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0305s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb