Cancun


Advertisement
Mexico's flag
North America » Mexico
April 18th 2012
Published: April 18th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Hey hey hey!



am in the hostel in mehico now!

so the rumours are true, the night life in cancun is insane in the membrane, seriously last night was awesome!!! got here and paid for 6 nights then everyone told us there are some nearby awesome islands so manage to get money back for 4 nights!

then had free tequila and guacamole, seriously the mexicans live for tequila! so had a few shots of that! then set of with mikey from san fran and stephan from netherlands, oh and btdub stephan is 6 foot 11 inches! seriously good in a club when trying to refind the group!

had dinner on the street and i ordered chicken taco, and em got chicken nachos and no jokes my taco was 3 inches in diameter with a couple of tiuny bits of chicken, when it was brought out i thought the waiter was joking! and ems was a big bowl of nachos!!! so appaz was meant to order like 5!

so we went to a place called mandala and paid 20 for unlimited drinks! and for some reason we got a vip table, probs coz of my new classy blue trousers. so we had two private barmen and shed loads of drinks on the table! and there main job was to make sure we always had a drink! seriously have never had that much tequila! and even when emily was askin for water the barman was like "beer! yes of course" "no water" "tequila! yes of course" and this went on for about 5 different drinks then she gave up and i tried! haha asked another 3 times then got some water! we also got bling necklaces, free t shirts and they did a tower of cocktails then flamed cinnamon onto them which was cool! the music was sick and the club was huge and packed so was a great night!!!



got up at 10 and had a serious hangover! but managed to get out of the hostel by 12 after ems worst bout of faffing yet, seriously wanted to throw her out the window just to hurry her up!!! then had to wait 30 mins for a bus in the rain and was about to give up on the day when it came! got a ferry to isla mujeres (isle of women) and paid 13 quid for a day trip with snorkling. the snorklign was wicked and our guide picked up a small lobster which was cool and saw shed loads of fish! he also made us swim with life jackets rapped around our waste which royally pissed me off! but was good, current was strong so just floated then the boat picked us up!

then saw dolphins, well they were in a pool and we drove past them for like 3 seconds haha

then went thru a lagoon which was beautiful and found a house that was floating on a jetty made out of plastic bottles! was the coolest house ever, it had a bench press where the weights were plastic bottles full of water! would be wicked to live there!

then swam or held a whale shark which felt so weird! and ate fish for lunch!

they dropped us and the crazy mexicans on the boat off at the beach after as well. the three mexicans had bought 2 litres of rum and kept offering us some so we gave in in the end and sat with them a bit before playing veeball with some other mexicans which was coolio.

so yeh gonna head off for a pool party soon, boohyah! then playa del carmen and sky diving maybe tomorrow!



gratias and louvo (dont know love in spanish.....)

hecshamla

Advertisement



Tot: 0.042s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 7; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0222s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb