Follow me ....


Advertisement
Mexico's flag
North America » Mexico
May 18th 2011
Published: June 5th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Sigume (in Spanish)Sigume (in Spanish)Sigume (in Spanish)

The Title of this year's VBS
On January 1, 2011, the message from the Pastors/Preachers was Genesis 1: 1 "In the beginning God ...". This message resounded in my spirit, not only for that is was brought forward by each of the Pastors/Preachers as what the Lord had laid in their spirits; it was wonderful exhortation/encouragement to the body. The spirit was truly present and sending a message to the people of the church. The resounding message from God was if He says move forward we move foward.

The resounding messages was God saying to move forward in His word, however is He says to move back, we move back, if He tells us to move to the right or the left, we move to the right or the left; if He says to stop, we stop. Praise God. We are called to follow Him. "In the Beginning God" -- out lives are nothing without Him. we cannot do anything on our own. We are called to follow Him. Praise God. Wow, what an awesome God we serve. If we are truly obedient, believe and have faith, He will guide us through all - the good and the bad (our trials and tribulations).

Well, it is five months later (May 2011) and the Lord continues to remind me of this message - thousands of miles away in Bacalar, Mexico - "In the Beginning God...". The theme for this year's Vacation Bible School is Sigume (in spanish) and "Follow Me". "In the Beginning was God ...," it is all about Him, we are called to Him, for His worship and glory. We are called to Follow Him, and to serve Him. The teachers that have attended the VBS training will go out into Quintano Roo and touch over 12500 children and adults this summer.

To God be the Glory ...
Blessings
SMW


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



Tot: 0.048s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 8; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0237s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb