Big fish


Advertisement
Mexico's flag
North America » Mexico
September 25th 2005
Published: September 25th 2005
Edit Blog Post

we left Tulum ans San cristobal, and found out that the ocean is what everybody are talking about...


Additional photos below
Photos: 11, Displayed: 11


Advertisement

Memmories....Memmories....
Memmories....

last view of tulumºs amazing beach... and I got a request to show a certain some1 in her bikini... :)
one finnal picture from Tulum... the place to be... :)one finnal picture from Tulum... the place to be... :)
one finnal picture from Tulum... the place to be... :)

Adi sends sheºs sorry about the beer belly :)
the hard life...-the hard life...-
the hard life...-

blissing out alright...
the village. the village.
the village.

all woodden huts, raining at night... youºre surrounded by rain forests so itºs a hell of a rain :) try going to the bathroom in the middle of the night... not a lovely experience...
ªkelevªªkelevª
ªkelevª

a lot of cute dogs in chacawa, but they donºt get a lot of good ªtsumiª. this is ªkelevª (ganel you know how to say it the right way...) :) I kinda adopted him... very cute very dirty...
now a catnow a cat
now a cat

just saw this cat in a store on the street lying on all the magazines... so cute :)
just so you know what Iºm talking about... I took this picture for all of you. :)just so you know what Iºm talking about... I took this picture for all of you. :)
just so you know what Iºm talking about... I took this picture for all of you. :)

yes, thatºs what Iºm doing in mexico, taking pictures of divine ice cream :)


Tot: 0.057s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 45; dbt: 0.032s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb