Cancun here we come!


Advertisement
Mexico's flag
North America » Mexico
August 8th 2005
Published: August 8th 2005
Edit Blog Post

Here we go again! I'm up late finalising my packing and very excited about venturing into Central America for the next 5 weeks, for a whole host of adventure and relaxation. I've just discovered this website and am very impressed with it. This travel blog will be used as a personal diary for family and friends, as well as any useful travelling tips along the way to the community of backpackers that are trudging all over the world as we speak. I hope to provide lots of photos and interesting and humourous experiences and fascinating people and culture I am sure to encounter along the way.

Flight leaves at 11am tomorrow morning, cant bloody wait. Just checked the weather on the net and Cancuns looking like thunderstorms, which will be marvellous, especially at a sweaty 95 degrees too. Ah, it doesnt matter bring it on, its going to be a cracking travel experience, the sombrero is propped on the edge of the bed, salsa music as I sleep, Mexico, we are coming!

Ill post a blog soon, hopefully the plane avoids any hurricanes along the way!

Lucian
xxx

Advertisement



Tot: 0.086s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 56; dbt: 0.0522s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb