The Best Deep Sea Fishing Charterin Panama City Florida


Advertisement
Mexico's flag
North America » Mexico
October 30th 2018
Published: October 30th 2018
Edit Blog Post

If you are wanting to have the best deep sea fishing experience in Florida, then you need to head on over to Hook’em Up Charters located in the panhandle of FL rated as one of the best in 30A fishing charters.Captain B.J the owner is a 3rd generation fisherman and proud owner of the “Hooked Up” which is considered one of the top sport fishing boats located in Panama Beach City, Florida.

Why the “Hooked Up” is one of the top charter boat fishing experiences you can have.

The “Hooked Up” is USCG licensed and can certainly provide various accommodations for small groups that can range from a few anglers to 8 passengers. The Hooked Up has a reputation of being one of the fastest offshore fishing boats in the Panama City Beach area. This beautiful looking Florida deep sea fishing party boat is 42 ft in length and can literally achieve top engine torque of 700 horsepower. This helps to get you and the party to the fishing grounds in no time at all. Thus, making sure you get to spend all your time doing what you want…big game fishing.

The Hooked Up is loaded with top of the line deep sea fishing gear to make your trip unforgettable

Captain BJ has ensured that the Hooked Up will have everything thatlocals and visitors could need or want to remember this guided fishing trip as the best fishing trip ever! Some of the fishing equipment and conveniences to expect when you go on a guided fishing trip on the Hooked Up would include, cold AC, 4 bunks, a very clean restroom, very comfortable seating inside and outside of the boat. Most important the Hooked up comes with a nice large fish box that will be used to keep your big game fishing catchon ice keeping it cold and fresh until the trip is over.

Hook’em Up Charters also provides the highest quality in fishing tacking on deep sea fishing trips

Captain BJ take great pride in making sure that the Hooked Up has the best fishing tackle available for you and that everyone enjoys the social fishing trip to the fullest. This would include deep sea fishing rods and reels that are regularly maintenanced and kept in outstanding shape for your sport fishing trip.

Hook’em Up is definitely the best deep sea fishing Panama City and believes in providing an enjoyable but also unforgettable sports fishing experience for families on vacation or companies having an outing with associates or anyone who wanting to have a good time with friends. Hook’em Up offshore fishing charters can provide the fun and relaxation that comes with outdoor sports. So, call and get in touch with Captain BJ to see what kind of fishing charter deals Hook’em Up Charters can do to help you book your fishing trip today!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.05s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 8; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0217s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb