22nd Dec


Advertisement
Mexico's flag
North America » Mexico » Yucatán
December 22nd 2008
Published: December 25th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Didn't make it to the breakfast place that was recommended by Michael, but Heather and Amy said it was good! We were taking to long in the room!!
Met up with Chester, Vicky, Claudian, Ian, Viv, Heather and Amy in the lobby and Michael walked us down to the taxi rank so we could go to Tulum. Took about an hour from Playa del Carmen and got dropped off by the ruins. They were impressive due to the location of them being by the cliff face, not really the state they were in. Took lots of photos, like the easy mode on the camera!! :-) Wandered around looking at the castle, the houses and then walked down the cliff face face to the beach to call off.
The same taxi driver who dropped us off picked us back up after we'd had a snack. We chilled at the hotel, picked up some snacks for tomorrows epic journey to Belize. Meet on the roof for pre-dinner drinks and then wandered down to Dr Tacos for dinner and had a burrietto which was yummy. Vicky has an incident with the omions that were a little spicey and almost keeled over. Did learn that salt was a good cure!!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.149s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0929s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb