Not goodbye but see you later!


Advertisement
Mexico's flag
North America » Mexico » Quintana Roo » Playa del Carmen
February 10th 2012
Published: February 10th 2012
Edit Blog Post

We're sitting by the ocean having our last breakfast in Playa. It is the most marvelous day, ocean is sparkling, waves are crashing and it's very humid and warm. Last check it was 25 with a humidex of 34. Trust me, we are sliding off our chairs this morning!

We have already packed our bags, and reserved our pool-side chair. The girls got a lot of sun yesterday despite the tons of sunblock we put on them. We'll have to watch them closer today.

We will do a bit of final shopping and are meeting Louis one of our favorite beach servers for a drink by noon. It's his day off and he's going fishing first. (Marth he's going fishing with the lads that took you out; I'm trying to network for you for next time)

We have thoroughly enjoyed each and every one of our 18 days here. Our longest vacation ever, and I don't care how long we live, we feel the turquoise color of the Caribbean sea will always stay in our memory like the rumbling of our blood through our veins.

It's time for a dip in the pool and I'm seriously considering a beach front massage today. OH and I suppose someone will force me to have a final margarita before I put my size 5 feet on the plane to Ottawa. Our flight doesn't go till 8 PM so time to explore, relax and enjoy the beautiful town of Playa.

Adios, and see you soon especially Shauna and Manon on Sat! A much over-due reunion with Shauna coming in from Edmonton!

Photos to follow! Sal

Advertisement



Tot: 0.059s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 7; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0419s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1022.3kb