Playa del Carmen


Advertisement
Published: March 9th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Ok , so im done with Cancun , the city itself after being there and seeing other places is not such a good place to stay in .
But after coming to Playa del carmen the place is really beautiful , even though the city is not so big (the touristic part consists of only one long street) its very nice and vivid street .
The beachs of Playa are also very beautiful as all the beaches of the carabbian sea are .
In Playa i went for two dives , one a drift dive where i could see alot of very big sea tourtles and a flack (err group ?) of about 30 hugh fish swimming by , i could see thier big teeth and it was a bit scary thing to see . the dive in generl was nice but other than that we didnt see much ..
After that i went to anthoer dive to one of the riffs there we saw some colorful fish but compered to the sea life in Eilat it wasnt that intersting .

In Playa i first stayed at a place called Urban hostel , whice wasnt so clean as i discovered in night , when i went to sleep and after 5 minutes i felt something crawling on me .
When i turned on the light i saw that my bed was filled with tiny bugs and that other people beds are also full with this creatures , surprisingly they were all sleeping with this things walking on them .. i was looking for the manager to complain but saw noone .
So i went to the tv room and watched a pirated copy of the new James Bond with a few people there and when the movie end they went to sleep and i tried sleeping on the couch there but there were bugs there also .
at 3am i found a reasonable solution , i slept on a hammock , no chance this bugs would get to me , around 4am i woke up seeing anthoer person awake and when i talked to him he told me also in his bed theres bugs and he couldnt sleep .
the morning after i went to a diffrent hostel .

In the other hostel i met a nice girl from Israel , Michel , she came here from Costa rica and told me that in Costa rica she and her cousin got robed .. sad story , on her cousin birthday .
Anyhow she was in Playa a year ago and came back to finish her vication here so we were going out everyday to a place called the Blue parrot , a very nice bar with a dance floor on the beach , and there was soo funny stuff , first the drunk Americans on thier spring brake .
Then the ugly Mexicans trying to get drunk Americans ..
We didnt stop laughing for about a week .

After that i went to Tulum .


Advertisement



Tot: 0.075s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 13; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0424s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb