The Wedding


Advertisement
Mexico's flag
North America » Mexico » Quintana Roo » Cancun
May 15th 2007
Published: May 15th 2007
Edit Blog Post

El Dorado Royale
El Dorado Royale

The El Dorado Royale is an all-inclusive resort. As we arrived, a clerk offered us a warm towel and a chilled glass of champagne -then we registered. Since the room was not quite ready, we went for brunch. It was impressive with everything imaginable. This place is opulent. Each room has a Jacuzzi. After settling in, we were off to the pool---it has a swim-up-bar. There are pools, and bars and restaurants everywhere. We walked around the complex and it is huge. It is set back from the road and it feels like an island, removed from the rest of civilization. You could eat or drink all day, if you wanted to. We enjoyed a nice dinner at one of the restaurants.
May 16, we signed up for “jungle” bike ride. The leader took us to an area currently under construction, as the complex expands. It was there we met Ed alligator and he was fed chicken. We also stopped to hike into the “jungle” and viewed some unexcavated Maya Ruins.
We enjoyed a seafood lunch and it was time for a swim. Then we prepared for the wedding.
The wedding blessing took place on the beach. The setting was relaxed and beautiful, and the readings touching. It was wonderful to get together and celebrate this happy occasion. We wish Jeff and Madison many years of love, health and happiness!!



Additional photos below
Photos: 14, Displayed: 14


Advertisement

The bartender dancingThe bartender dancing
The bartender dancing

This guy was a big hit He could go all the way down


Tot: 0.67s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 36; qc: 187; dbt: 0.2319s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.4mb