First Week


Advertisement
Mexico's flag
North America » Mexico » Puebla » Puebla City
January 15th 2008
Published: January 15th 2008
Edit Blog Post

PrincessPrincessPrincess

Mariana y yo as pretty princesses
Hola from Puebla! It's only been 5 days but so much has happened. The two flights from home weren't bad (I slept because of the Dramamine) and then slept on the 2 hour bus ride from the airport to Puebla. I traveled with my friends Tal, Kate, and Nishi. We found a small hotel which was an extremely funny experience because the toilet was in the shower... and after a quick rest up we went to a club called El Tigre - The Tiger. It is a well known club in Chulola (i think thats how you spell it) and that is the next town over home to UDLA the University of the Americas. The other three girls know 3 guys that they met over last spring break in Acapulco and they took us. It was very loud and funny because they played a lot of American music. The next day we got breakfast and changed dollars to pesos and bought local phones. Then went to meet our families. There are many people in my family the grandma, her son and his wife, and their 3 kids... then 2 ladies who help in the house. My friend Tal lives a block away. Over the weekend Tal's homestay brother took us to the movies to see National treasure. It was in the mall (gigantic) and there is an ice skating rink right in the middle of the mall and they sell cheesecake at the theater and their escalators are flat... like moving sidewalks that are diagonal. Its really an experience....

Advertisement



Tot: 0.064s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0337s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb