My Weekend


Advertisement
Mexico's flag
North America » Mexico » Nayarit » Xalisco
February 13th 2007
Published: February 13th 2007
Edit Blog Post

JenniJenniJenni

Jenni at her birthday. She was Cinderella. Absolutely adoreable!
Holas!!
How is everyone? I am good.
This weekend was a very nice one. Even though I didn't get to go on the trip I go to go the the birthday party of my little sister. It was a big party for a six year old. We were up til midnight on Friday making center pieces and goodie bags. Saturday morning was the same. It was a crazy party. Over a hundred people came. I rememeber I was excited on my 6th birthday because I could invite 6 friends. We rented a place called a casino but it wasn't a casino like the one you are probably picturing. It was filled with toys for kids. Stuff like a jump-a-roo, jungle gym, and swings. I invited my friend, Vinny, the new boy from brazil. We had a good time. I spent most of the party talk with him and my family. We had a piñata and cake. It was nice to see the kids enjoying all the hard work we had done. The next day, I was home all day. I cleaned up a lot! I think I almost died. hahahaha Then at night, we went to a funeral. It was not at all different from the funerals in the USA.
Other than that nothing is new. I went to school and the gym yesterday. We are taking tests in school this week. It isn't fun but I am doing fine.
I did talk to my first host mom though and she told me my host brother's daughter had been born on Friday. I wish I could have seen here, but Paula promised to take lots of pictures for me.
Tomorrow is Valentine's Day. I am going to go to a party early in the afternoon with the Rotex kids. I invited Paula and Vinny so hopefully they will go.
I miss you and love you all,
Shayna
P.S. Today is my 200th day in Mexico and only 122 until I go home (or something like that. I am still not sure what day exactly I am coming home. Mom and I are gonna figure it out today). Yes I am counting! hahahaha

Advertisement



Tot: 0.123s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 8; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0519s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb