puerto vallarta abeytabaade reunion


Advertisement
Mexico's flag
North America » Mexico » Jalisco » Puerto Vallarta
May 25th 2007
Published: April 23rd 2008
Edit Blog Post

friday
may 25

MEHEECOOOOOOO!

molly...

actually, i´m too sunburned and a little tired this morning to be shouting. this keyboard is driving me nuts. i´m sitting here, next to my wiiiii, trying to figure out what i want to do with my life. where i want to be. what i want to do. feeling a little melancholy. and a lot hot.

i miss goa. and memphis. each for what they brought to my life. and for the simplicity. i do miss beijing, but it´s a different kind of missing.

the mocha frappe i just ordered at this internet cafe should help. mmmm chocolate and coffeeeee.....

edit 5 minutes later... OH MY GOD THIS MOCHA FRAPPE IS ROCKING MY WOOOOORLD! crackity crack crackkkkk!

***

tues
29 may

molly says....

it´s our last morning in mexico ... this time around. i enjoy wearing small skirts and scraps of shirts... or no shirt, here. i haven´t felt this okay with my body since senior year at bryn mawr. i could go on forever about how playing rugby and going to the mawr affected my body image... and how being at the lake and in china worked to dismantle some of that confidence, but suffice it to say that this week in meheeco has revitalized a large part of that... i´m sure i´ll be writing more later. but for now, we check ze email one more time, and then we go and look at an apartment complex where memo, the big pink buddha who owns the awesome beach bar where all the crazy old expats party, lives and where he helps us find a deal. mind you, he´s the pimp and lives on the top floor in the penthouse, but i´m sure we can find something amenable. okay time to down the rest of this frappucino and go catch the bus to see le memo´s.... and then to buy arielle´s necklace and then to catch the bus to the aeropuerto. and then LB will be there waiting for me! hoboy.

signing off from le meheeco...


Advertisement



Tot: 0.04s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0234s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1014.2kb