Thursday the 11th


Advertisement
Mexico's flag
North America » Mexico » Jalisco » Puerto Vallarta
October 12th 2007
Published: October 13th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Hello Again,
As the sun sets on the last full day here in Puerto Vallarta, we have had a great time here at Casa Velas. The service is something else and the rum punch is muy bien. Yesterday we took quite the trip via Taxi out to the Puerto Vallarta Botanical Gardens. The photographer came out in me as we hiked the grounds looking at new plants: vanilla, coffee, etc. Butterflies were all over the flowers and were willing to pose for my lens. A wild parrot had made himself at home and was only afraid of one thing - the squirtguns given out by the waiters to the people sitting enjoying the scenery as well as the food. I was in 7th heaven shooting photos of all the flora and fauna. Very enjoyable, other than the heat and humidity. What should you expect from the Mexican Jungle. We took the bus back to Puerto Vallarta. Only smelled the brakes overheating twice during the trip through the windy road into the city. A taxi back to Casa Velas and then dinner out at the La Ribera. Very good day indeed. Enjoy the photos.


Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement

senor parrotsenor parrot
senor parrot

wild but spoiled
ya hungryya hungry
ya hungry

chicken on the barbe downtown


Tot: 0.086s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 8; qc: 58; dbt: 0.0461s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb