November 16, 2013 Saturday brunch


Advertisement
Mexico's flag
North America » Mexico » Jalisco » Ajijic
November 17th 2013
Published: November 17th 2013
Edit Blog Post

We had nothing planned for the day other than to pick up tickets at the Ajijic auditorium. Molly Johnson with the Guido Basso Quartet is performing here in January. We have secured second row centre seats.

We took the bus to the auditorium and decided to walk back. We had not gone very far when we came to the Pranzo Bistro. It was very busy place for 10:30 in the morning and since we had only had a little fresh fruit and yogurt we decided it was a good time for brunch.

Everyone in the restaurant was entertained by a small mariachi band. It was great fun so we will try and come to this place for a Saturday brunch more often. The service and food were both good.

We stopped at a pottery shop as we got closer to home and purchased a nice stand and blue and white water container for the very large bottles of drinking water that we use. We have tried different methods of storing and pouring the water from these large jugs but so far all methods are awkward. The owner delivered the water container to us about an hour after we arrived home.



As we arrived, just in front of the gate to our complex I saw a few cows running by. The last time I saw the cows there was a cowboy on horseback herding them down the road. I figured he must be nearby and sure enough he came up behind me. It’s not unusual to see cowboys on horseback. I call them cowboys because they all seem to be wearing the appropriate hat.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.061s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 10; qc: 61; dbt: 0.0333s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb