The road to guatemala


Advertisement
Mexico's flag
North America » Mexico » Chiapas
February 14th 2007
Published: February 18th 2007
Edit Blog Post

La bala in el zapotalLa bala in el zapotalLa bala in el zapotal

i really dont hate my lovely little car, its just he pisses me off sometimes. sorry balita, i love you.
We continued our way south towards the frontier with guatemala, and stopped in several places quitel cool, but not as cool as to make a whole entry for each. el zapotal is this place forgotten by god with absolutely nothing to do. NOTHING!! 17 km of shitty road to arrive to 3 shitty houses on the side of the shitty beach. we come from paradise to be left out there. recomendation, if you wanna go, slit your wrists and re think it.

We drove back to another beach with the intention of sleeping at the beach, we instead met marcos and his family, so we decided to sleep there and continued our journey towards guatemala the next day. the car fucked up in the way. so we stopped at puerto chiapas. another shithole, this time a touristic gringo shithole. finding a beach with mexicans was like tryting to find a skin head in the bronx. we finally did (the mexican not the skinhead) and had a nice day spoiled by 20 visists to the mecanic that was fixing the engine (again). I swear Im starting to hate my bala blanca. shitty car.

so, the shit doesnt stop there, the
fabio and the coco missionfabio and the coco missionfabio and the coco mission

that coco made us work for a couple hours, you thought it was easy, think again. in the end we left empty handed. ill be back, with a shotgun
big turd is about to be told. We go to the frontier with guatemala hoping wed get through with no problem. idiots. We went out of mexico, crossed a bridge and tried to get the car in guatemala with no luck. we decide to get back to mexico but... FUCKING SURPRISE! we cant, we have to wait.... 72 HOURS!!!! yes people, 72 hours stuck in hell. And not hell like vallecas, i mean guatemala suburbian hell. for 2 days and a bit we slept in a hotel that had construction works at 6 in the morning, the river under the bridge was used as a dump for 200 street shopkeepers that used more plastic that michael jackson. Like tom hanks in the terminal except that we were more bored and catherine didnt appear. we saw things that would make your pants float in shit. So, for consideration of my youngest audience, id shut it now and give way to the pictures. we were so happy to get away from there that we fucked up the car again on our way to san cristobal. read the next story.


Additional photos below
Photos: 17, Displayed: 17


Advertisement

walking through shit part 1walking through shit part 1
walking through shit part 1

Litterally, years of shit hidden behind the house. i still trip on that
Family valuesFamily values
Family values

come here to learn some. Marcos was 22 aqnd had 3 kids already. thats a real man.
MarcosMarcos
Marcos

a real man. his nickname after that day is "the repoblator". man he was fast.
OhhhhOhhhh
Ohhhh

puerto chiapas nicest view. the horse was the only one stand up in the whole city.
Fabio is selasiFabio is selasi
Fabio is selasi

Yah came down from jah maica and blessed fabio with the power to be stupid. i still crack with this picture
Home sweet homeHome sweet home
Home sweet home

Weolcome to guatemala! my ass
Dont be a carDont be a car
Dont be a car

i swear these cars pissing everywhere just makes me itch.
BedtimeBedtime
Bedtime

yes my friends, our home for two days. limbo.
RiverRiver
River

this is a river in mexico. everything that is not green is shit. dont try figure it out. i went halve crazy trying
La bala rotaLa bala rota
La bala rota

my expression tells everything i would like to write.


22nd February 2007

puto amo.
Whats up!! Knacles the colonyzator! Its fucking great the blog, nice to read all your stories. I´m a little bit late adding this comment, but my shiternet has been down for a long period of time... Best wishes from manhantan (madrid) hanka, myself... and good luck! I love the "bala", zebra-painted style for when?!
23rd February 2007

jacob keep bala blanca working on
12th March 2007

burros!
guatemalan limbo!!! jajaja pendejos... me cago de la risa de sus idioteces. esperate que le cuente a beto y a omar.... jajajajaja valen madres pinches gringos!! jjajaja los quiero mucho compadres. cuidense y no se pierdan!
19th March 2007

Whats up!!
Hi bino!! I don´t know whera are you man!! jeje he visto a spartaks y a tonescu escribirte y no podia quedarme sin darte mi apoyo... jeje lo escribiria en ingles pero tendria que pensar mucho... jeje Good luck cousin and i hope to see you soon... I want to listen all of your cazy histories... jeje see yo man!

Tot: 0.057s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 9; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0319s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb