Work is wrapped up


Advertisement
Mexico's flag
North America » Mexico » Baja California » San Felipe
June 24th 2008
Published: June 24th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Sunday finished off the work we set out to do - the fence is done, the office is done, the kitchen is done and we painted the roof structure on the trailer. VBS wrapped up its last day with the kids staying for more than an hour afterwards to keep dinging the songs and to have an all-out water balloon fight. After day 1, the team was really questioning if it was going to work. The bigger kids were giving the leaders some trouble but each kept getting better and all ages really loved the program at the end. I can see that it is going to be really difficult to leave tomorrow. Everybody has become really close to the kids. Sunday night the church had a real nice program honoring us and made beautiful handicrafts for every one of us. The 4 families that take care of the 50+ kids here are absolutely amazing. We will never forget them. El Oasis is an outstanding mission to children.


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



24th June 2008

God Be Praised!
It looks like another "Surprise!" work from the Lord. He's so good to us! We're grateful He not only used you, but He also showed Himself strong to each of you. Congratulations and safe travels back home!
25th June 2008

WHAT?!
THAT'S my brother..wow, it's been a LONG time since i saw HIM! :)

Tot: 0.151s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 52; dbt: 0.0562s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb